Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's all about the Apps!

So I have the Ipad... now what?  When you have never used a Mac, the whole apple concept took some getting used to and I quickly discovered, it's all about the apps.  The app store has quickly become one of my favorite places.  I can search and download, preview, then keep or delete.  I am cautious about the apps I have to purchase, I suspect it can quickly become an addiction!  So that leads me to wonder, what are the MUST HAVE apps?  I have found a few that I am excited about and if I was a skilled blogger I am sure I could insert photos of them right here..... but for now I'll just have to tell you what they are called:
  • Imovie looks like something I am going to LOVE for making slideshows in the classroom, well worth the $4.99.
  • Teach Me 1st Grade has me excited about the spelling and math facts.
  • AB Math Lite looks like a great way to race against a timer to sequence numbers or answer facts.
I am sure I could find many more must have apps, if only I could get my hands on my Ipad.....







Judging from the enthusiasm at home, I know the kids with love it at school!



No comments: