Friday, March 23, 2012

iMovie

So I have had a project in the works for a few weeks now, it just took me a while to get around to learning to edit using iMovie.  Thanks to a fellow colleague for finding and sharing this YouTube tutorial with me.  It walked me step by step through the features of iMovie.  I sat with my laptop playing the video and my iPad right beside me so I could pause the video and work along with the tutorial.  In under an hour I created the product I had been visualizing for months!  

The process was "easy peasy mac and cheesy" as the kids in my class would say.  And I think I might just be making another one in the very near future ( I already have the footage prepared)!   


The tutorial also walks you through how to share your finished product.  I decided to upload mine to You Tube.  As I prepare this blog post my iMovie is uploading - although I must confess, it seems to be a LONG process to upload a 4 minute video.... so much for high speed internet!


 

No comments: