Saturday, March 31, 2012

Photo Editing just got more difficult on my PC

This is totally not iPad related since I don't do a lot of photo editing and uploading on my iPad.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE picnik (the photo editting site).  I used it to create my blog header.  I edited and created collages there.  I posted directly to facebook and emailed to friends right from picnik and now it is CLOSING!  April 19th!!!  I have known this for a couple months now but the realization is just setting in.

I have been on a quest for a new site with not a lot of luck.  Today I tried PicMonkey.   Here is my review.......
|
Thumbs up:
1.  It's easy!
2.  It edits a single photo very well, with nearly as many options as picnik.

Thumbs down:
1.  There is no collage option (yet)!
2.  There is no direct sharing via email, blog, or facebook that I could find.
3.  It would only load 1 picture at a time.  It was EASY, but not my way of operating if you know what I    mean!

Here are a few of my trial edits......



It will do....... for now.  But I would LOVE to know what program do you use to do these things?

 

3 comments:

Smith said...

Your photo editing effort is appreciable. You can try VSCO app for easy photo editing. It is not only one of the best photo editing apps, but it is also a photo-sharing app. It is your go-to, all-in-one editor with all the tools you need to give your content a personal flair and make it stand out.

Rashed Shaon said...

Yes! PicMonkey's design and photo editing tools help you create captivating images that stop the scroll. Start with a designer-crafted template or start from a blank canvas and get your own unique look with stunning stock images and high end effects. You can speed up your output with Smart Resize and Brand Kit; and use collaboration tools and asset management to improve your workflow.

Rafiqul Islam said...

Photo editing can be done through different software. Your photo editing effort is really praiseworthy. For easy photo editing, I prefer GIMP for a user-friendly interface. The GIMP is great for the price and is certainly usable on a professional level for screen graphics. By the way, thanks for your post.